Helix House Natural Health Centre is situated in East Oxford, 1.5 miles from the centre of Oxford.
Helix House Natural Health Centre
15 Warwick Street
t: 01865 243351
Directions by car, from the east
- Follow the signs to the town centre through Headington until the Plain roundabout in St Clements.
- then follow the Iffley Road from St Clements. Pass Greyfriars church, 800 yards on the right, and take the next right into Chester Street.
- then first left into Warwick Street.
Directions by car, from the south
- Take the A34 from the M4, then follow anti-clockwise round the Ring Road and take the A4158 to City Centre from the Ring Road.
- Drive 1 1/2 miles, through Rose Hill, down the hill through some traffic lights, past some shops on your right, and left down Daubeny Road and right into Warwick Street. Helix House is far down on the right at no15.
- Turn left opposite this down Daubeny Road and immediately right into Warwick Street.
Directions by bus, from the city centre
- Bus no. 3 from the centre (High St at present) stops at Greyfriars on Iffley Road.
- walk down Chester Street and turn left into Warwick Street.
Directions by bus, from the train station
- From the train station you can take the no 5 bus to Queens Lane and change to the no.3 bus.
- Walk down Chester Street and turn left into Warwick Street.